My next wedding photography workshop will be on 3rd & 4th February 2017 at The Hilton Hotel Templepatrick.
Do you want to learn how to succeed as a wedding photographer? Get more bookings, learn lighting, posing, editing, business.. maybe you need inspired? Steven Neeson's first photography workshop of 2017 will take place at The Hilton Hotel Templepatrick on 3rd & 4th February from 10am-5pm. This workshop will be focusing on wedding photography in particular but the techniques used can be transferred to other genres.
The workshop can be attended by amateur to professional ! Bring your camera gear along - you will be able to shoot with models.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
Some of the topics covered on the workshop will be:
- Get sales - online advertising to get new customers
- Get sales - how to build customers without cost
- How to target the right customers
- How to work out pricing
- Customer interaction, online and in person
- Breakdown of how to shoot a full wedding Steven's way
- Lighting explained
- Shooting with awkward customers
- Shooting with bridal the bridal
- Things to stay away from!
- How to use natural light effectively
- Off camera flash techniques
- On camera flash techniques
- LED lighting
- Posing techniques
- How to interact with couples
- How to be creative under pressure
- Post production techniques
- Individual critique if wanted
This 2 day workshop is only £250 each.
You can pay £100 deposit now to secure your space and the final £150 is paid on the first morning of the workshop.
Pay in full now (£250).
Flying in? Belfast International airport is a few miles away.
Arriving by bus? Regular busses from Belfast to templepatrick available (airport bus).
Arriving by car? Ample parking at the Hilton Hotel.
Accommodation - Hilton Hotel Templepatrick has a special b&b rate for you. Please book through Eimear Hone 02890 277383 to receive this rate.
*food and accommodation not included in ticket price