The on location lighting workshop is being held on 16th May 2017 at The Whiterocks Beach in Portrush. We will be learning a lot about shooting on location using natural light and a strong focus will be on Off Camera Flash.
This workshop will be an information packed day starting at 12pm noon and going on until Sunset around 9.30pm.
This will be a practical workshop on off camera flash. We will be shooting with models throughout the day while stopping for some mini theory sessions. With this in mind, the ultimate goal is for you to learn as much about OCF as possible and give you confidence to shoot your clients using flash with awesome results.
Bring your cameras and lighting equipment. There will be plenty of opportunity to shoot with models.
The order of the days is as follows;
12pm: Meet and greet at Whiterocks Beach Portrush.
12.30pm: Start shooting along the coastline with models.
6.00pm: Shoot till the Sun goes down
Things you will learn:
- How to use natural light effectively (strong sun if possible)
- How to gain the optimal exposure in natural light
- How to gain the optimal exposure using flash
- Creating dramatic shots using off camera flash
- Using 1, 2 and 3 light sets ups
- What modifiers to use and when
- How to shoot sunsets (weather dependant)
- Being creative with flash
- Shooting groups with flash
The action packed day is set to be an amazing experience. Numbers are limited so please book asap to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to meet you and of course to get some fabulous images!